One of our clients recently asked how to show all active staffers on a map. We're suggesting this workaround which explains how to export staffers and use a third party service to show them in a map;
- Go to Staffers/All Staffers and click on Export all staffers to download a .csv file that will be open with your default spreadsheet software (Excel, for example).
- Once you have your data in the spreadsheet, use it to filter according your needs. For example, you can use the 'State' column to filter only active staffers.
- Select all and copy it.
- Go to batchgeo.com (you can use other services you find too)
- Paste your data and click Validate & Set Options to match Watu columns:
- Region: International
- Location: Address (line 1)
- City: Address (City)
- Postcode: Address (Postcode)
- Country: Address (Country)
- Group By: Single Color
Click on Create map and you're done!
Mapping more than 250 records is not supported in their free product, you can use use BatchGeo Pro for this.
- With the free version you can have your map unlisted, but to have it private you need BatchGeo Pro.